Hats are an essential part of my wardrobe. They can totally complete a look...or save you from humiliation when your hair isn’t cooperating. This winter, I’ve been rocking some cute slouchy hats & beanies, but as springtime approaches, I’ve been looking for some warmer weather hat options. Lucky for me (and those of you who are hat-lovers like me), there are plenty.
1) Fedoras are so much fun, & this woven one is perfect for spring/summer.
2) Ya know those days when you’re feeling just a little tomboyish? Well, this baseball cap is meant for days like that (plus, it has polka dots).
3) You can’t go wrong with anything that has a bow, right? I love the peachy, summery color too.
4) I can just imagine myself in my bathing suit, lounging by the pool with this hat on. Ah, relaxing.
5) What’s spring without something floral?
So time to buy some new hats?